Whether it is plumbing failure, appliance failure or rising water related damage Texas Emergency Restoration can help. Water damage to any structure generally creates damage that continues until the water is removed and a drying procedure is started. If water is left unattended, secondary damage can cause added issues such as increased structural repairs, content replacement, mold or microbial growth, and prolong the remediation process. Our team understands what immediate action needs to be taken when water damage occurs, and start the right process as soon as we arrive at your home or business.
Protect your property and the health of your loved ones by quickly contacting Texas Emergency Restoration in the event of water damage. Our teams are on call 24/7 and should take no longer than 2 hours to be on-site.
What can you do?
While our specialists are in route to your damaged property there are some steps you can take to improve the mitigation and dry out process.
- Turn off the source of the water if applicable
- Attempt to safely remove lamps and tabletop items
- Attempt to safely remove wall-mounted valuables if applicable
- With the items removed attempt to safely prop or lift furniture away from making contact with water
- Wipe away any water left on furniture
- Protect the health and safety of your loved ones by staying away from the affected area(s). Avoid contact with the water as much as possible to prevent any contamination from waterborne pathogens.
Suffering From Water Damage Or Concerned About A Potential Issue?
Call Us NOW at (972)-210-1975
Our 24/7 Emergency Hotline